We've released a new version of VectorayGen.
Here's the changelog:
- Updated GUI.
- Clamp node: Clamps the length of vectors.
- Map node: Re-maps the length of vectors from one interval to another.
- Curl node: Computes the curl of the vector field.
- Icons and fonts are now embedded.
- Windows/panels can now detatch from the main window. Grab and pull a tab to undock, and hold SHIFT to dock to an already existing panel.
- Moved the update message to the main menu bar instead of as a popup.
- Indicators now default to wireframes shading in the preview, but can be toggled opaque.
- Meshes now default to opaque shading in the preview, but wireframe can be toggled.
The curl node tends to make vector fields pleasingly swirly.
Til' next time.
-The JangaFX Team