Real Time 3D Fluid Simulations
EmberGen is a real-time smoke & fire simulation software that is still in the Pre-Alpha state of development, and we’re doing R&D to achieve the most realistic results possible on current GPUs.
Here are our current or planned features:
- High Quality Renders
- Real-Time Simulation directly on the GPU (atleast 30 FPS)
- Expandable Grid/Simulation Areas
- Generate a 2D sprite sheet of the simulation in seconds
- Import 3d models and interact with the fluid simulation
- Draw splines for the fluids to follow
- Import vector fields for the software to use in simulations
- Edit colors using gradients and heat based rendering
- Render out high quality simulations for use in film & games
- And Much More!
In our latest builds, we’re getting 40-50 FPS on a GTX 980M and 110-115 FPS on a GTX 1080.