We are JangaFX, LLC, a New Mexico Limited Liability Company and we are headquartered in Cary, North Carolina.
What we do:
- We collect basic anonymous information on what you do on our website and use tracking cookies to provide a better service and browsing experience. We track clicks, page views, and other website related events such as sales.
- If you enter your email in to receive our newsletter or download our software, we can associate page views and other actions with your email automatically.
- We have a live chat widget on the bottom right of your screen which allows you to securely and privately chat with us.
- We sell software (our products) that you may purchase through our secure and compliant credit card processors. We ask that you provide minimal personal information to permit processing the purchase. This information includes email, company, name, billing address, and credit card information required for processing your order.
- Offer the option to subscribe to our newsletter either through our website or after downloading or purchasing our software. We do not force you into a subscription and we do not spam you.
What we DO NOT do:
- We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose personal information collected by our site to third parties, period.
- We do not spam you in our email newsletters.
- We do not store your credit card information. If you purchase a subscription of our software, our credit card processors, Paypal or Stripe, or FastSpring may store this information only for the purposes of billing you at the appropriate time.
You can request a copy of the personally-identifiable information that JangaFX has collected about you via the Internet by contacting us at the support email above. You can also have factual inaccuracies in this information corrected by contacting us as well. To access stored data to correct or delete it, please send an email request to [email protected]
We will typically only have your name and email on file if you haven’t purchased our software, but have downloaded one of our products.