Yup! Its true, we’ve managed to get vector fields inside of Unity via our latest plugin. No longer do you have to wish for vector fields in Unity.
By using our software, VectorayGen, you can generate amazing vector fields for your projects. Initially you could only export our files for Unreal Engine 4, but with our new Unity plugin, you can use the same vector fields.
– Control rigidbodies or particles.
– Animate the magnitude of the field over time using a curve.
– Use all vector fields in the scene or a custom subset of your choosing for each particle system or rigidbody.
– Emit particles from inside the Vector Field.
– Adjust the visualization of the vector field in editor.
– 9 Vector Fields to get you started.
– 4 example scenes.
– Simple to use and versatile scripts for creating your own effects.
– Documentation and support, including tutorial videos.
Cant wait to get it? Go ahead and grab it below.